I am honoured to receive the Liebster Blog award from Marsha of http://marousia.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much Marsha for this beautiful thought.
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes
up-and-coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer
than 200 followers. (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.)
This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award,
the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Here are my five picks, but there are many others I could pick too. It is really impossible to choose from the wealth of blogs out there, but I can only choose five so here goes, and these are in no particular order...
Kathy Uyen Nguyen
Simon K Lloyd