Saturday 5 July 2014

tanka, haiku and micropoetry by gennepher

***



***

fading away
these memories
daisies

***

as I sleep
an unseen hand
rewrites my story
a poem 
of my life

***

soldiers
don't die of disease
your first words to me
soldiers
are killed in action

***

war
gravestones
crumbling away
two seagulls
sit and watch

***

falling
one by one
on the war grave
these cleansing tears
of raindrops

***

faded
with time
this creased photograph
the boy who smiled
my brother

***

paper
blue sky
folding
into
deep eyes of you

***

swaying
in the breeze
on this mountain top
you find my wings
up into blue skies I soar

***

ocean
of my soul
so deep
I swim
into depths of you

***

in my pocket
a white feather
memories
the two seagulls
watching us

***

sea air
I breathe in
watching
the deep
channelled ocean

***

I cradle
this heart of yours
within
these untold
tales of ghosts

***

a knowing
of your thoughts
this whisper
unspoken
words

***

moss
covered names
hiding
a whisper
of you and I

***

falling
a white feather
disappears
into colours
of your rainbow

***

sea foam
takes flight
fluttering
butterflies
kiss my toes

***

in a brown
paper bag
the past
I blow it up
and pop the bag

***

over
the waterfall
a wooden bridge
silent
footsteps

***

disappearing
round a corner
the past

***

exploding
into the night sky
stars
dandelion's
white moon

***

the silent child
she breathed in
the moon and stars

***

the child
she believed
God sat on clouds
He watched her every move
He knew

***

the child
her tears held back
she crept away
at dawn on hands and knees
alone

***

No comments:

Post a Comment